Cincinnati Reds Ticket Info
Check back in December for 2016 season information
Cincinnati Reds 2016 Game Schedule
Game schedule due to be released late November.
Cincinnati Reds Photo Gallery
Cincinnati Reds Notable Facts
Fan Friendly Atmosphere
Fans young and old are sure to gravitate to Goodyear Ballpark because it's all about them. Fan favorites, like Kids Run the Bases, Catch on the Field, Senior Stroll, Happy Hour, Fireworks Nights and the Military Appreciation Offer return for 2015. Visit www.goodyearbp.com
for a list of current ticket specials and promotional days.
Distinctive Seating Areas
The ground level concourse provides a 360 degree view of the field with all lower-bowl seating and several distinctive areas for fans to enjoy the game.
- With roomy indoor lounges and large outdoor balconies, luxury suites accommodate 15 people and two or more may be combined for larger groups. Perfect for entertaining clients or hosting special events, each suite package includes food for 15 people, 4 parking passes, souvenir programs, a plasma TV, attentive wait staff and a welcome on the video board.
Right Field Pavilion
- Hosting a large function? Check out the Right Field Pavilion, which accommodates up to 500 people through a combination of seating. All-inclusive tickets for this area provide unlimited food and non-alcoholic beverages. This partially shaded area also includes a private cash bar.
- Location, location, location! The Terrace is located on the rooftop behind home plate, and is the perfect place to get great pictures of the ballpark. This private, covered area can accommodate parties up to 90 people, and tickets include unlimited food and non-alcoholic beverages.
Premium Field Box
- Fans in these seats will feel like they are the 10th player on the field. These wider, cushioned seats are at field level and include in-seat food and beverage wait service.
- Located on the third base side, this shaded seating area offers wider, cushioned seats as well as in-seat food and beverage wait service.
Taste of the Ballpark:
Goodyear Ballpark offers a variety of food concepts - a mix of traditional favorites, local flavor and tastes of Ohio. Stadium mustard adds a touch of Cleveland, while Skyline Chili brings a taste of Cincinnati. Almost any kind of food and beverage can be found throughout the Ballpark in the four signature concession stands and more than 20 portable food stands.